From G3ict
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Q. How does the eSRS impression my company? A. If you are the prime contractor filing an ISR or SSR, or if you are a subcontractor filing an SSR, it is best to contact the Contracting Officer on the contract(s) you have got with that company and ask them for this info. In order so that you can report against your contract, your government contracting authority must report your award to Federal Procurement Data System -Next Generation (FPDS-NG), and they must flag the report as having a subcontracting plan. A. If you're a large prime contractor: In the occasion that you're unable to search out or report towards a contract that must be obtainable by eSRS, you should contact your cognizant contracting officer for help. A. Contracting officers and the Offices of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBUs) will now not obtain paper SF-294s and SF-295s. The company OSDBUs will not must input the SF-295 knowledge into a Government database, as they have carried out lately, nor will they should develop a special report for SBA; everyone could have entry to the info at the same time. This doesn't imply that the federal government doesn't have the proper to reject the report for obligatory revisions.

Here is my site