|−|[/news/china/index.html China] has confirmed its first case of a new [/news/coronavirus/index.html coronavirus] variant that was recently detected in Britain, health officials said.<br>The first patient in China with the new COVID variant is a 23-year-old woman who flew into Shanghai from Britain on December 14, the Chinese Centre for Disease Control said in a research note [http://www.blogher.com/search/apachesolr_search/published published] on Wednesday. <br>The case 'poses a great potential threat' to China's efforts to prevent and control the spread of the virus, the authority claimed. <br> China has confirmed its first case of a new coronavirus variant that was recently detected in Britain, [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/bac-kinh-thanh-pho-hien-dai-va-co-kinh.html du lịch bắc kinh] health officials said.<br><br>In this file photo, a health worker checks the temperature of passengers arriving at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport in Shanghai on February 4<br> RELATED ARTICLES [# Previous] [# 1] [# Next] [/news/article-9099383/Second-super-COVID-case-suspected-Colorado. html CDC warns the new 'super-COVID' strain threatens to 'put...] [/news/article-9101513/Is-great-vaccine-drive-Easter-doomed-Volunteers-army-NOT-recruited.html Is the great vaccine drive doomed already? Retired medics...] [/news/article-9101387/Return-school-chaos-millions-Confused-parents-rage.html The schools just 700 yards apart divided by 'illogical'...] [/news/article-9101537/Coronavirus-stricken-pregnant-Virgin-Atlantic-stewardess-34-left-homeless-fire-destroys-home.html Coronavirus-stricken pregnant Virgin Atlantic stewardess, ...] <br><br><br><br>Share this article<br>Share<br>3.4k shares<br><br><br>The new strain, which experts say potentially spreads faster than the original variant, has prompted travel restrictions on the UK by more than 50 [http://edition.cnn.com/search/?text=countries%20- countries -] including China, where the coronavirus first emerged late last year. <br>It has been detected in 10 countries, including the UK and China, around the world so far. <br>According to the Chinese authorities, the patient was hospitalised on arrival as she showed mild symptoms. <br>She tested negative for [https:/ /www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/bac- kinh- thanh- pho-hien-dai-va-co-kinh.html du lịch bắc kinh] the virus on December 12, two days before her flight to China, [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/bac-kinh-thanh-pho-hien-dai-va-co-kinh. html du lịch bắc kinh] said the [ ] |+|
's and the of the the of the of .
the the ,
on the , , , , /- --
the , to , .
Revision as of 19:15, 11 January 2021
G3ict's objectives and global outreach are aligned with the dispositions of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) on the accessibility of Information Communication Technologies (ICTs) and Assistive Technologies. G3ict’s objectives are to:
- Promote awareness of the ICT accessibility dispositions of the CRPD and of effective public policies, private sector initiatives, and accessibility standards;
- Support advocates and policymakers with capacity building programs, policy development tools, and benchmarking;
- Facilitate and share good practices and innovation in accessible and assistive technologies;
- Foster harmonization and standardization to achieve lower costs and interoperability on a global scale by promoting the work of W3C, ISO, ETSI, ANSI, DAISY/EPUB3, ITU, Public Procurement standards - Section 508, EN 301-549 - and other leading Standards Development Organizations;
- Define and promote the accessibility profession through networking, education, and certification in order to enable and mainstream the creation of accessible products, content, and services.